We work here
IAS Denmark is part of a global collaboration with other IAS alliance partners. In total, we have projects, registrations, offices, local partners and support offices distributed across the countries on the map above. We therefore work in a wide-ranging network with a wealth of collaboration opportunities.
IAS Denmark has projects in the following countries (the dark blue markings on the map):
- South Sudan
In addition, we have partnerships in Nigeria and Sri Lanka.
Our network includes:
- Civil Society in Development - CISU
- Danish Mission Council Development Department (DMCDD)
- Global Focus
- Hope Network
- Global Platforms
- CHS Alliance (Core Humanitarian Standards)
- The Danish Association of the Physically Disabled (DHF)
- Charity Fund GIFT
- LMI Niger, LMI Chad og LMI Somalia